MIT is BACK beginning June 12th!
Since 2001, MIT has been Central Ohio’s go-to resource for half and marathon training. Thousands upon thousands of finish lines have been crossed. Millions of miles have been logged. We have helped form lasting friendships, numerous weddings have been had and babies born. MIT has and always will be about much more than a marathon.
Beginning this summer, not only can you train for a half or full marathon, but also a 5K, 4 Mile, 10K, or even and 50K trail race! MIT is your resource to keep moving forward.
Beginning June 12the the following in-person workouts will be held:
- Monday Pub Run at Fleet Feet Lewis Center at 6:30pm – All distances
- Tuesday 5K-10K Group Workout at Fleet Feet Hamilton Quarter at 6:30pm
- Tuesday Night Run Club at Olentangy River Brewing Co. at 6:30pm – All distances
- Wednesday Night Speedwork at rotating locations at 6:30pm – Half and Full Marathon
- Thursday Night Fun Run at FrontRunner Upper Arlington at 6:30pm – All distances
- Thursday Night Trail Run at the Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek at 7:00pm – All distances
- Saturday Long Run and Walk at rotating locations at 7:00am (earlier when temps rise, later when sunrise is later) – All distances
- Saturday workouts will rotate between Fleet Feet Lewis Center, Fleet Feet Hamilton Quarter, Ohio Dominican University, Worthington Hills, and special appearances and various locations around Columbus
- New this season, hydration will be provided at start/finish and turnaround points, HOWEVER participants will be required to carry their own bottle, or hydration belt. In efforts to prevent spread of communicable virus/bacteria/etc, disposable cups will not be provided.
- Additionally, we are moving to a zero-trace model. What you carry in must be carried out. In efforts to prevent spread of communicable virus/bacteria/etc, we will not collect discarded gels/chews/etc.
Of course, you receive a training schedule, but what else?
- Training schedule downloads for any distance from 5K-50K!
- Weekly educational, informational, and motivational e-mails.
- Our would-famous Pace Setters along with our USATF/RRCA certified Coaches.
- Camaraderie on the trails! You will never walk or run alone on Saturdays!
- New and improved MIT Gear Store with MIT branded technical apparel, and lifestyle apparel.
- MIT Injury Concierge with our unmatched medical resources. On-site athletic trainers, physical therapists, and priority access to the most respected sports medicine physicians this side of the Rockies.
- VIP Race-Day support. private restrooms, tents, bag drop, and post-race refreshments.
- Weekly social challenges and seasonal milage challenges to keep you motivated.
- Discount at Fleet Feet + FrontRunner! 10% off all purchases, plus 10% back in Fleet Feet Rewards!
Sign up is easy! Head to MarathonerInTraining.com, learn all about the training options we provide and subscribe monthly, or annually for MIT!
MIT is more than a marathon. It’s a lifestyle. Our mission at MIT is to help you change your life. One mile at a time.
We get started June 12th! See you there!