The 6RUN4 is evolving into an ever greater FIT & active community, but it needs help. Childhood obesity is at an all-time high across our nation. WE have the tools to make an immense impact on childhood obesity in our community. So let’s use them.
- What - 3 Mile Un-Timed Community Run/Walk
- Where - North Bank Park
- When - Thursday, October 17th at 6:30pm
- How Much - Just $10!!!
The 6RUN4 Saucony RUN4GOOD™ is all about giving back to the community we love! Join us on October 17th as we come together as one community for the RUN4GOOD.
The 6RUN4 Saucony RUN4GOOD™ is committed to improving the lives of children by helping to prevent and reduce childhood obesity. We act to inform the public about its cause and prevention and provide funding to optimize the impact and success of community organizations that promote running and healthy lifestyle programs for youth.
What you get:
- 6RUN4 Saucony RUN4GOOD™ event tee
- Glow Necklaces
- 3 Mile un-timed group fun run
- $5 of your registration fee will be donated by Fleet Feet Sports directly to the Children's Hunger Alliance in support of local childhood obesity initiatives.
- Special offer from Saucony towards future purchase.
Help us reach our goal of a $5,000 donation by signing up today!
Packet Pickup: Pick up your 6RUN4 Saucony RUN4GOOD™ event package early to save time on the day of the event!
- Early packet pickup will be held at Fleet Feet Monday, October 14th through Wednesday, October 16th.
- Event day pickup will begin at 5:30pm at North Bank Park
Our Charity Partner - We are very excited to be working with the Children's Hunger Alliance. Their CATCH and Food Folks programs are educating children to make healthy food choices and engage in physical activity to reduce the incidence of obesity and promote lifelong health. Along with your help we will reshape the 6RUN4!
- Parking can be found in numerous areas around North Bank Park and the Arena District.
- Metered parking along with parking garages will be the most convenient and safe locations to park.
What is the Saucony RUN4GOOD™ App? R4G is a powerful personal running app and an easy way to fight childhood obesity. By tracking your miles with the app, you are helping Saucony and its partners donate to organizations that keep kids active and healthy. All for doing what you love to do anyway, running. Since the program's 2006 launch, the Saucony Run for Good Foundation has given over a million dollars to hundreds of organizations nationwide, all to promote running as part of a healthy, active lifestyle for kids. More info at: http://bit.ly/RUN4GOOD