SUMMER ROCK RUNNERS 2020
Get out and get dirty with us this summer! Explore someplace new. Get lost in the woods only to find yourself. Trail Crew is geared for the new and experienced trail runner alike. Fleet Feet training helps you get your feet wet... and muddy, as you get comfortable on the trails with other like-minded folks. Distances range from 5-10 miles and difficulty levels range from easy to difficult depending on the route.
And to put your skills to the test, every trail runner will receive a complimentary entry into a Hermes Full Moon Series race to wrap up a great summer of adventure and exploration.
Details & Perks:
- Training Start: Sunday, June 7th at 7:45 AM - South Mastick Picnic Area
- Five-week Sunday morning trail training runs out of various Cleveland Metroparks.
- No run on Sunday, July 5th
- Each trail run is unique in its own way and our Fleet Feet coaches will help you to navigate through each trail effectively.
- Each runner will get an opportunity to demo a trail shoe from Saucony.
- Each participant will receive one FREE entry into the Herme’s Full Moon Series race #2 on Thursday, July 7th.
- Each participant will receive a Fleet Feet Running Club running cap
- Each participant will receive a Fleet Feet Running Club punch card with valuable discounts for in-store deals and savings to be used throughout the duration of the program