SPRING SPEED DEMONS 2020
TWO Sessions Every Year
- Spring: April 1st - May 5th (Postponed Until Further Notice)
- Fall: August 26th - October September 30th
Become a more efficient runner and change up your workouts by adding in our Spring Speed Program every Wednesday!
Do not let the word "speed" intimidate you. You can become a more efficient runner and change up your workouts by adding in our Speed Program every Wednesday. This program brings in a wide range of athletes and runners with a workout consisting of roughly 3 miles of various interval distances and paces. What better way to do a speed workout than with a group, pushing you out of your comfort zone! Over the next five weeks, our coached track workouts will teach you how to become a quicker and stronger runner.
Details & Perks:
- Spring Speed Training Start: Wednesday, April 1st (no joke) at 6:30 pm
- 5-week Wednesday evening detailed speed program with other local runners of all abilities. You can attend whichever location is most convenient for you
- Westside track location: Tri-C West Parma Campus (11000 West Pleasant Valley Rd. Parma, OH 44130)
- Eastside track location: Hawken Lower Schools (5000 Clubside Rd. Lyndhurst, OH 44124)
- On the 5th week - both east and west sides will join together at Tri-C Metro Campus (2900 Community College Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115) for a timed mile run and workout.
- Each workout is specifically designed to improve runner threshold speed and cardiovascular efficiency in a progressive nature
- Each participant will receive a Fleet Feet Running Club hydro water bottle
- Each participant will receive a Fleet Feet Running Club punch card with valuable discounts for in-store deals and savings to be used throughout the duration of the program
If you have any question feel free to email our Training Group Coordinator at: Stacey@fleetfeetcleveland.com