Our professionally designed ten-week 5k/10k training program is designed for people who are ready to take on the 5k or 10k distance! Want to run your very first 5k or hit a 5K PR? This group is for you! Ready to tackle your first 10k? We've got you covered!
In addition to two group runs per week, all participants will receive a progressive weekly workout schedule from their head coach that builds on the previous week with a combination of speed, strength, and endurance work. Throughout the course of this program, we’ll not only help you build your strength, speed, and endurance but also the confidence and knowledge needed to maintain your new hobby and healthier lifestyle.
This is a nationally recognized program that is offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers have trained to complete a 5k or 10k through this program. No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet Cleveland and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many participants who come back for additional sessions, or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings. With our NOBO program, you too can cross the finish line of a 5k or 10k race and cross the starting line into a brand new life!
10 WEEK PROGRAM PHASES
Week 1 - 5 : Establishing Your Base
- Week 1 : Introductions
- Week 2 : What's Your Why?
- Week 3 : Gear From The Ground Up
- Week 4 : Maintenance
Week 5 - 10 : Building Your Base To Race
- Week 5 : Hydration
- Week 6 : Half Way Point Self Assessment
- Week 7 : Chaffing
- Week 8 : The Mental Game
- Week 9 : Active Recovery
- Week 10 : Celebrate!
Goal Race : Cleveland Marathon 5k and 10k on May 21, 2022
Weekly Group Runs Start : Week of March 14, 2022
Tuesdays : 6:00 pm Fleet Feet Westlake & Fleet Feet Pepper Pike
Saturdays : 8:30 am Fleet Feet Westlake & Fleet Feet Pepper Pike
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with turn-by-turn routes and coaches.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter from Head Coach (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials, and events, etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator and Coaches (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
Program Kick-Off Celebration : Wednesday, December 15 @ 6:30pm
Join us for a 6:30pm group run to kick-off our training season on Wednesday, December 15 at Market Garden Brewery. It's the perfect opportunity to register before the price increases, meet our coaches, or ask any lingering questions!
THE PERKS :
Being a part of the Fleet Feet Running Club comes with some awesome perks that will keep you running at your best!
- Fleet Feet Running Club T-Shirt
- Pair of FEETURES Elite running socks ($16 value)
- $20 Fleet Feet Gift Certificate to be used during training program
- 15% discount on all purchases at Fleet Feet Cleveland stores during training program (can not be combined with any other discount or rewards)
- Discount code for Cleveland Marathon 5k/10k registration
- 2 post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Free coffee after Saturday long runs courtesy of Bella's Beans
- Complete Fleet Feet Running Club Training Program
- Two weekly coached group runs
- Fleet Feet Running Club weekly newsletter
- Exclusive vendor demos and prizes
- Private Facebook + Strava groups
- Program completion celebration
REGISTRATION : $85 before 12/31 ($95 after 12/31)
Deadline to Register: March 18, 2022