SPRING MORE MILES 2020
TWO Sessions Every Year
- Spring: February 11th - May 17th
- Fall: July 11th - October 18th
Whether it's more miles than you've ever run before or just more miles under your belt, this program is for you. Fleet Feet Cleveland brings you MORE MILES Training Program for your Half or Full Marathon season ahead. We are ready to help you reach your goals, whether it's your first half marathon or on a long list of full marathons. MORE MILES offers runs on both the Eastside, Westside, and a ton of PERKS to the participants. Why train alone when you could train with Fleet Feet Cleveland?
Our goal races are The Cleveland and Toledo Half and Full Marathons in the Spring, the Towpath and Columbus Half and Full Marathon in the Fall. We will help cater to any race near that time frame - including Cincinnati, Pittsburg, & Detroit.
- Professionally designed and proven 14-week training schedule for half or full marathon. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week build upon the last with a combination of speed, strength, & endurance.
- Spring Kickoff meetings: Pepper Pike: Tuesday, February 11th at 6:30 pm. & Westlake: Tuesday, February 11th at 6:30 pm.
- First Group Run: Saturday, February 15th at 8:00 am
- Goal Race: Cleveland Marathon & Half Marathon
- 2 weekly group training run options
- Tuesday 6:30 PM in Westlake, Pepper Pike, or a local park, depending on your location preference
- Saturday 8:00 AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, and local trails.
- Of course, we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and pace group leaders.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- A comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events, etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
- To ensure the safety of our runners, you must be able to currently maintain a 14 minute per mile pace average. Please ask if you have any questions?
- Fleet Feet Running Club dri-tech training shirt
- A Fleet Feet punch card with valuable discounts for in-store deals and savings
- And most importantly, being part of a group whose staff, coaches, and Pace Group Leaders will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check. No need to worry about those bag check-lines. Pre-race course preview the weekend before the Cleveland Marathon. Pre-race dinner before the Columbus Marathon.
- Friday night Spring and Fall Sale Preview (training programs get first dibs on the best sale deals before the rest of the running community.
- You are invited to our big post-race celebration party! The location will either be at the store or a nearby restaurant. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishments! We bring in great local food and drink as well as other nice treats to help make it a party to remember.
- Participants will also receive a 20% off discount into any Cleveland Marathon race weekend race.