TWO Sessions Every Year
- Spring: February 12th - May 19th
- Fall: July 16th - October 20th
Whether it's more miles than you've ever run before or just more miles under your belt, this program is for you. Fleet Feet Cleveland brings you MORE MILES Training Program for your Half or Full Marathon season ahead. We are ready to help you reach your goals, whether it's your first half marathon or on a long list of full marathons. MORE MILES offers runs on both the Eastside, Westside, and a ton of PERKS to the participants. Why train alone when you could train with Fleet Feet Cleveland?
- Professionally designed and proven 14-week training schedule for half or full marathon. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week build upon the last - slow and steady and consistently!
- Kickoff meetings: Pepper Pike: Tuesday, February 5th at 6:30pm. & Westlake: Tuesday, February 5th at 6:30pm.
- Training kicks off the week of February 12th
- Goal Race: Cleveland Marathon & Half Marathon
- 2 weekly group training run options: Tuesday 6:30PM in Westlake, Tuesdays 6:30PM in Pepper Pike, and Saturday 8:00AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, and local trails. Of course we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Full supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and pace group leaders.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and event etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
- To ensure the safety of our runners, you must be able to maintain a 15 minute per mile pace during the run. Please ask if you have any questions?
- Team Fleet Feet Cleveland training shirt
- Clinics and gear demos throughout program
- $25 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Certificate that will be valid during the duration of training program.
- And most importantly, being part of a group who's staff, coaches, and Pace Group Leaders will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
Race Day Amenities
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check.
Post Race Party!
You are invited to our big post race celebration party! Location will either be at the store or a nearby restaurant. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment! We bring in great local food and drink as well as other nice treats to help make it a party to remember!
Registration & Pricing - REGISTER HERE
- COST: $100