Whether it's your first half marathon or you’ve completed multiple fulls, our professionally designed 16-week Marathon and Half Marathon programs are ideal for those runners with 26.2 or 13.1 as their goal distances. With its progressive program design, each week builds upon the last through a combination of speed, strength, and endurance work that will have you standing confidently at the starting line on race day.
16 WEEK PROGRAM PHASES
Weeks 1 - 4 : Establishing your Base
- Week 1 : Welcome
- Week 2: What's Your Why?
- Week 3 : Proper Gear From the Ground Up
- Week 4 : Maintenance
Weeks 5 - 10 : Building Your Base
- Week 5 : Hydration
- Week 6 : Active Recovery
- Week 7 : Nutrition
- Week 8 : Halfway Point Self Assessment : Revisiting Your Why?
- Week 9 : Chaffing
- Week 10: The Mental Game : Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
Weeks 11 - 14 : Staying Focused
- Week 11: Motivation
- Week 12 : Pacing
- Week 13 : Dress for Success
- Week 14 : Welcome To Taper Town
Week 15 - 16 : The Hay Is In the Barn!
- Week 15 : Trusting the Process
- Week 16 : Celebrate!
Goal Race : Cleveland Half + Full Marathon on May 22, 2022
Weekly Group Runs : Begin The Week of February 1, 2022
Tuesdays: 6:00 pm Fleet Feet Westlake & Fleet Feet Pepper Pike
Wednesdays : 6:00pm Fleet Feet Northfield
Weekend Long Runs
Saturdays: 8:00 am Westlake, Pepper Pike, & Northfield (Choose your location)
- We will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with turn-by-turn routes and coaches.
- Informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter from Head Coach (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator and Coaches. After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
Program Kick-Off Celebration : Wednesday, December 15 @ 6:30pm
Join us for a 6:30pm group run to kick-off our training season on Wednesday, December 15 at Market Garden Brewery. It's the perfect opportunity to register before the price increases, meet our coaches, or ask any lingering questions!
THE PERKS :
Being a part of the Fleet Feet Running Club comes with some awesome perks to keep you running at your best!
- Fleet Feet Running Club Asics hoodie ($65 value)
- Fleet Feet Running Club Asics technical shirt ($30 value)
- Pair of FEETURES Elite running socks ($16 value)
- $20 Fleet Feet gift certificate to be used during training
- 15% discount on all purchases at Fleet Feet Cleveland stores during training program (can not be combined with any other discount or rewards)
- Discount code for Cleveland Marathon registration
- $25 discount code for Hermes Ten Miler, Haufbrauhaus Half/5k/10k, and River Run Half
- Discount code for the Towpath Trilogy
- Free coffee after Saturday long runs courtesy of Bella's Beans
- Complete Fleet Feet Running Club Training Program
- Two weekly coached group runs
- Fleet Feet Running Club weekly newsletter
- Exclusive vendor demos and prizes
- 4 educational clinics with local medical professionals and nutrition experts
- Private Facebook + Strava groups
- Year-end training program celebration
REGISTRATION: $110 before 12/31 ($130 after 12/31)
Deadline : February 18, 2022