Now THREE Sessions Every Year
- Spring: March 24th - May 17th (Goal race: Cleveland Marathon 5k or 10k)
- Summer: June 2nd - August 2nd (Goal race: Hofbrauhaus)
- Fall: October 6th - November 26th (Goal race: Turkey Trot 5k or 5-miler)
What is No Boundaries?
No Boundaries is a 5k or 10k Training Program designed for people who are ready to take on the 5k or 10k distance! Want to run your first 5k? This group is for you! Your first 10k? A 5k PR? We've got you covered! No Boundaries is an eight-week training program where you get a weekly workout schedule and train as a group twice per week. Your head coach and new friends will make this program a fun challenge! We not only help you build your strength and endurance but your confidence and knowledge to continue this healthier lifestyle and a new hobby.
This is a nationally recognized program that is offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers have trained to complete a 5k or 10k through this program. No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet Cleveland and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many participants who come back for additional sessions or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings. With our program, you too can cross the finish line of a 5k or 10k race and cross the starting line into a brand new life!
- Professionally designed and proven 8-week training schedule for the 5k or 10k. Our programs are progressive in nature, each week build upon the last with a combination of speed, strength, & endurance.
- Spring Kickoff meetings: Pepper Pike: Tuesday, March 17th at 6:30 pm. & Westlake: Tuesday, March 17th at 6:30 pm.
- First Group Run: Tuesday, March 24th at 8:00 am
- Goal Race: Cleveland Marathon 5k and 10k on May 16th
- 2 weekly group training run options
- Tuesday 6:30 PM in Westlake or Pepper Pike (based on your location preference)
- Saturday 8:30 AM rotating between Westlake, Pepper Pike, and local trails.
- Of course, we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with aid stations, turn-by-turn routes, and pace group leaders.
- Post-run informational clinics and educational opportunities to help make your training more effective.
- A comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials, and events, etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
- Fleet Feet Running Club dri-tech training shirt
- A Fleet Feet Running Club punch card with valuable discounts for in-store deals and savings to be used throughout the duration of the program
- And most importantly, being part of a group whose staff, coaches, and Pace Group Leaders will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family.
- Pre-race group meeting spot near start line with secure bag and gear check. No need to worry about those bag check-lines. Pre-race course preview the weekend before the Cleveland Marathon. Friday night Spring and Fall Sale Preview (training programs get first dibs on the best sale deals before the rest of the running community).
- You are invited to our big post-race celebration party! The location will either be at the store or a nearby restaurant. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishments! We bring in great local food and drink as well as other nice treats to help make it a party to remember.