Come explore Northeast Ohio's best parks & reservations, gain confidence training on all types of terrain, and become a stronger trail runner with our 8-week Trail Guide Training Program, with support from headlining sponsor Altra! We'll spend Saturday mornings hitting the best trails in the Cleveland Metroparks & Cuyahoga Valley National Park as we gradually seek out higher mileage and more elevation gain each week. Our group runs will be lead by our experienced and passionate coaches who will guide you through the twists and turns of each trail. Garmin GPS routes will also be provided to help guide you through each run.
- Altra x Fleet Feet CLE Running Club gear
- $20 Fleet Feet Cleveland Gift Certificate
- 15% in-store discount at all Fleet Feet Cleveland locations throughout the training program (can not be combined with any other discount or rewards)
- Fleet Feet CLE Training Calendar covering your entire 8-week buildup to race day (Hermes Full Moon Trail Series race of choice or the whole series!)
- Fleet Feet Running Club weekly emails covering group run details, events, & informational topics
- Exclusive Altra demo opportunities to try out new running shoes & gear
- Facebook & Strava groups to connect with your teammates and share your progress
- Access to experienced coaches ready to answer questions & offer advice
- Program Kick-Off Celebration with post-run refreshments & giveaways courtesy of Altra, plus recovery services with Bridge Rehab + Performance!
Saturdays at 7:45am at a different trailhead each week
$65.00 before 5/31/23, $75.00 after 5/31/23
If interested in multiple Fleet Feet CLE Training Programs, be sure to check out the 2023 Year Long Pass!