Whether you're looking to finish your first ever half marathon or you're a veteran at the 26.2 mile distance, this group has so much to offer. Our group runs will be lead by our experienced and passionate Team Captains that will lead our two weekly group runs and take you through a warmup, guide you along our route, and then lead a post run strength or stretching routine. We've got you covered outside of group runs as well with a comprehensive 12 week training calendar that provides the recommended mileage, workouts, & recovery it takes to conquer the Half or Full Marathon.
- Fleet Feet CLE Running Club gear, Feetures socks, & a $20 Gift Certificate
- 15% in-store discount at all Fleet Feet Cleveland locations throughout the training program (can not be combined with any other discount or rewards)
- Discount code for marathon registration
- Fleet Feet CLE Training Calendar covering your entire 12 week buildup to race day
- Fleet Feet Running Club weekly emails covering group run details, events, & informational topics
- Exclusive brand demo opportunities to try out new running shoes & gear
- Facebook & Strava groups to connect with your teammates and share your progress
- Access to Experienced Coaches & Team Captains ready to answer questions & offer advice
- Program Kick-Off Celebration
Tuesdays at 6:00pm we'll offer two separate group runs from Fleet Feet Pepper Pike & Fleet Feet Westlake so you'll have to option to run from whichever store is closer to you! (30679 Pinetree Rd, Pepper Pike, OH 44124 -OR- 26149 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH 44145)
Saturdays at 8:00am we'll meet in the middle to run from various trailheads along the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath for our long runs.
If interested in multiple Fleet Feet CLE Training Programs, be sure to check out the 2023 Year Long Pass!
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Cleveland