Fleet Feet Cleveland Is Open!
While our in-store experience may look a little different, our commitment to your health and safety has never been stronger.
In-Store Shopping Appointments Available Below! **Walk-ins are welcome.**
All stores are open Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm, Saturday 10am - 6pm, and Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Contactless curbside pickup will continue as usual. We appreciate your loyalty and understanding as we continue to create a safe environment going forward for both our customers and our employees.
We've updated our in-store experience with the following enhanced safety measures and cleaning protocols to ensure our employees, customers, and community's health and safety
- We will utilize WaitWhile to book appointments, you can follow the links below.
- We will offer Contactless Curbside Pick-Up and free shipping on orders over $99.
- All Fleet Feet Cleveland staff will be REQUIRED to wear a facemask.
- All customers will need to have a mask or face covering in order to enter the store.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available at the entrance/exit of the store along with ones at the cash wrap and shoe fitting stations.
- We will work to ensure that all Fleet Feet Cleveland staff members and customers are able to practice social distancing, maintaining a distance of six feet between each other at all times.
- If necessary, we will limit the number of people in the store at any given time in order to make proper social distancing possible. We request that customers do not bring in family members with them who are not shopping for themselves.
- Customers will be asked to put on and tie their own shoes.
- We will remove the barefoot analysis and barefoot scanning from our fit process and keep all customers in socks the entire time. We will require frequent cleaning throughout the day. Every surface in the store will be cleaned a minimum of three times and certain high traffic/high touch surfaces will be cleaned after every use: credit card machines, fit benches, iPads, door handles, etc.
- We will check staff members' temperatures as they arrive for their shifts and no one exhibiting any symptoms of illness will be allowed to work their shift.
- Outfitters will wash their hands in warm or hot water for at least 20 seconds when they arrive at work and after finishing up with each customer.
- Returned product will need to be properly cleaned and temporarily quarantined before it is returned to the shelf.
- Any products that have been tried on by a customer will be sprayed with an appropriate disinfectant before being returned to stock.