Join Fleet Feet Clarksville and stay motivated and moving all winter long! This COMBO Training Program combines Winters Warriors 15K Training and rolls right into Half Marathon Training! This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition. You weekly group workouts, a training plan, some great swag and well as motivation and encouragement to reach your fitness goals!
Combo Training Details
- Goal Race is Hot Chocolate 15K & St.Jude’s Rock-N-Roll Half/Full Marathon
- Professionally designed 20-week training schedule
- We have running pace and run/walk interval pace groups during the half marathon training
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- Training Begins Dec 2nd 2019 at 4:30pm for a Kick Off Meet & Greet. Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First Official Group Workout is Tuesday Dec.4th at 6pm, location TBD
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our pace group leaders!
- Optional informational clinics, shoe and product demos, as well as nutrition samples along the way
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc..
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator/Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Owners (phone numbers, email, Facebook). We are here for you!
$150.00 for Combo Training Program
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Kick Off Meet & Greet :
Come meet your Coaches & Pace Group leaders Sunday December 2nd 4:30pm and ask questions, get familiar with the training schedule and gear up before the program begins!
What You Get:
- FFRC Tech Shirt or Tank
- FFRC Beanie
- Brooks Gloves & Earwarmers
- Discount Punch card valid only at Fleet Feet Clarksville
- Gear demos & social events
- Free entry into the USO 10 Miler (3/16/19 on Ft Campbell as a training race)
- Most Importantly, being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness.