2019 Training Program
Come Run With Us!
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville for our 8 week training program. This Program is geared towards completing the Valor Run 5K on September 21st,2019. It is a support-focused training program that includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition and hydration.
- Goal Race is the Valor Run 5K on September 21st,2019.
- Professionally designed 8-week training schedule.
- Different running pace groups, including run/walk interval pace groups during all training sessions.
- Kick Off Meet & Greet will be July 28th 2019 at 4:30pm. Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First official group workout is July 30th at 6pm.
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - Clarksville Greenway - Heritage Park Entrance (by skate park)
- Saturday Group Workout- 7am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc.
What you get:
The 8 Week training program includes a Tuesday group workout and a Saturday group workout, a training plan, a FFRC tech tank/tee, a discount punch card, free injury screenings, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Registration for this 8 week program is $85.00*
** Please note that the training program fee does NOT include the race registration***