2019 Training Program
Come Run With Us!
As the Holiday season approaches, we begin to think of ways to give back to our community a bit more. What better way for us to give back than to get you and your family MOVING!
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville for a FREE 8 week training program. It is a support-focused training program that includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition and hydration. Family participation is encouaged!
- Goal Race is the Pass the Turkey 5K. A fun, family event put on by the Clarksville Running Club.
- Professionally designed 8-week training schedule.
- Different running pace groups, including run/walk interval pace groups during all training sessions.
- Kick Off Meet & Greet will be September 29, 2019 at 4:00pm. Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First official group workout is October 5th, 2019
- Saturday Group Workout- 7:30am - Liberty Park - exact meetup at park to come later
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc.
- Family participation is encouraged! Parents please plan to run with childern 13 and Under! Each family member must be registered and have a signed waiver.
What you get:
The 8 Week training program includes a Saturday group workout, a training plan, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Cost: FREE!! Join us and see what all the excitment is about!
** Please note that the training program fee does NOT include the race registration***