Start your New Years Resolution early this year!
Join us for our Winter Warriors 5K training program. This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition.
Combo Training Details
- Goal Race is Hot Chocolate 5K
- Professionally designed 10-week training schedule
- We have running pace and run/walk interval pace groups during the half marathon training
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- Kick Off Meet & Greet: Monday Dec 2nd at 7:15pm at Fleet Feet Clarksville .Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- Weekly Group Workouts: Tuesdays at 6pm at Old Glory Distillery & Saturdays at 7:30am Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd.
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our pace group leaders!
- Optional informational clinics, shoe and product demos, as well as nutrition samples along the way.
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, tips, events, etc..
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator/Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Owners (phone numbers, email, Facebook). We are here for you!
Kick Off Meet & Greet :
Come meet your Coaches & Pace Group leaders Monday December 2nd at 7:15pm at Fleet Feet Clarksville and ask questions, get familiar with the training schedule and gear up before the program begins!
Cost: Just in time for Black Friday Sales Training Program is NOW $55.00 (originally $100).
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Training group registration: click here!
Hot Chocolate 5K registration: click here! (Price increases Jan. 5th)
What You Get:
- Fleet Feet Winter Boco Beanie
- Discount Punch card valid only at Fleet Feet Clarksville
- Gear demos & social events
- Discounts on Future FFRC Training Programs!
- Most Importantly, being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness.