Spring 2020 5K/10K Training Program
Spring 5K/10KTraining is about to begin! Are you ready? We will be offering a few different programs this spring and we are very excited to have you join us! We are super excited for the Spring Training season and look forward to making so many new friends along the way.
Spring 5K/10K Program Details
- Goal Race is St.Jude's Rock-n-Roll Nashville 6.15 Mile OR 5K
- Professionally designed 12 Week training schedule
- We have run/walk interval and running pace groups for the 5K/10K training program
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our pace group leaders!
- Optional informational clinics, shoe and product demos, as well as nutrition samples along the way
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc..
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator/Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Owners (phone numbers, email, Facebook). We are here for you!
- Access to Star Physical Therapy for Free Injury prevention and screening along the way
- IMPORTANT DATES
- Kick Off Meet & Greet - Feburary 3rd, 2020 at 6:30pm -Come out meet Coach Amy, Mentors, and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- The first official workout will be Tuesday February 4th
- Race Day: April 25th, 2020
- Tuesdays:Old Glory Distillery 6pm- parking closest to Coporate PKWY Blvd, March 10th we will move to the Clarksville Greenway (Heritage Park parking lot) at 6pm
- Thursdays: Kings Bluff Brewery at 5:30pm (OPTIONAL but highly encouraged)
- Saturday: Clarksville Greenway (Pollard entrance) at 7:30am
- Discount Punch card valid only at Fleet Feet Clarksville
- A gift from our sponsor Swiftwick
- Gear demos & social events
- Most Importantly, being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness.
$60.00 ***Cost does NOT include the race registration***