Winter Warriors is a fun and adventurous program that will keep you moving during the cold, dark winter months! What could be better than cold runs and walks followed up by hot coffee and a light-hearted attendance challenge where you can win great prizes each week?!
Is it hard to get yourself out the door on those cold, dark winter days? Do you tend to lose your fitness in winter and have to work hard to get back to it in January? Do you want to make winter more exciting with friends and fitness-minded people like you? Want to PR the Pig? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you belong in Winter Warriors - our super fun, low-key, maintenance program that is designed to help you maintain (and even build on) the fitness level that you earned during the summer while it's cold and dark this winter!
Worried about the cold? Winter Warriors starts and ends at Fleet Feet Sports - A warm, dry place to start, a safe place to store your personal items, and a fun place to hang out after with other runners.
- 2017 information coming soon!
- 6 Week Program
- Blue Ash: Thursdays 6:30PM and Saturdays 8:00AM
- Oakley: Thursday 6:30PM and Saturdays 8:00AM
What You Get
- Fun attendance challenge and laughs with other freezing cold people!
- Occasional post-Saturday run coffee
- FREE pair of Feetures! Elite Merino+ socks
- Choice of 2 Progressive 6-Week Maintenance Schedules (Perfect for Pig Base Building)
- 2 Supported Weekly Group Runs / Workouts
- Care & Support from Oxford Physical Therapy
- Weekly emails
- Finale Pot Luck Breakfast at the final Saturday workout!
The Attendance Challenge
Earn perfect Saturday attendance (come every week) you will earn the biggest and "bestest" prize of all on the final Saturday workout!
Occasionally the weather gets really really bad... like 2 feet of snow or below zero wind chill bad. In those cases it's not safe to be outside (even for Winter Warriors) and we will cancel the group workout via email or the group Facebook page. Be sure to check out our weather policy to have the best understanding of when we cancel and when we tough it out! Also, it is MANDATORY that every participant wears some sort of reflectivity and lights on their Thursday evening workouts! Remember, safety is ALWAYS our number one priority.