Running on trails is diffrent than running on the roads but the zen of running on dirt through the woods is something every runner should experience. The goal of Trail Days, Trail Specific Training Program is to equipt every participant with the skills, knowledge, gear, and enthusiasm to take on any trail in Southwest Ohio and beyond. And this program is not just for trail runners! Trail hikers, walkers, and ruckers are all welcome to join us.
Trail Days is geared to not only showcase some of Cincinnati's finest trail systems, but to also prepare participants to safely and responsibly enjoy trail running as much as we do. From the right gear, to pacing and nutrition, we cover every aspect of running through the woods over a six-week training period.
Where & When
Wednesday Evenings at 6:00PM & Saturday Mornings at 7:00AM beginning on May 19
Each week we will run, hike and ruck from one of three local trail heads, all of which are relatively close to one of our store location
- French Park
- Ault Park
- Keehner Park
What You Get
- Trail specific education at every group run with focuses on gear, pacing, nutrition, navigation and trail conservation
- Weekly coached run designed to improve your comfort level and enjoyment of running on technical off-road surfaces
- Weekly Coaches email providing schedule and training updates
- VIP race day accomodations (team tent) at Dirt Days Trail Series events
- Six weeks of challenging and rewarding fun on local trail systems with other local runners of all abilities