Join us in training for the summer's most fun event, the Hyde Park Blast! While maintaining your running fitness throughout the summer our plan is to get you ready for the Hyde Park Blast 4 Mile Race on June 24, 2023.
As the Official Local Running Store Sponsor of The Blast, we are excited to provide our participants with plenty of fun training miles and exclusive perks that only this group will get. So keep moving this summer and show up to The Blast fit and ready to run a great 4 mile race! Check out the details below.
Program Details & Dates
Weekly Group Runs will be Tuesday evenings at 6PM in Blue Ash, Wednesday evenings at 6PM in Oakley and Saturday mornings at 7AM from both Blue Ash & Oakley.
As a more casual program we will offer several leaders a.k.a. Road Warriors for each group run at each location. These Road Warriors are more experienced runners and walkers who have been pace group leaders in our training programs in the past. Participants are encouraged to self-seed each group run and are encouraged to move up or down a group as training progresses. Of course you will have direct access to the Heads Coaches at any time for specific training questions.
- Weekly email newsletter from the Head Coaches
- Several Course Preview Runs!
- BEST Hyde Park Blast Race Entry Discount!
- Post group run snacks and drinks
- Direct access (no referral needed) to our Medical Professional Partners, Oxford Physical Therapy.
- Access to VIP Fleet Feet Sports Tents for family and friend meet up spot at Hyde Park Blast.
- A fun summer of running with friends and like minded athletes!
Training Supported by our Friends at: