Do you love the running lifestyle? Do you enjoy running with others and having a general training schedule but are aren't looking for the nitty gritty of having a race to target? If so, then RunLife is for you!
This inclusive, abbreviated version of Fleet Feet Running Club offers the camaraderie of weekly group runs and other events without the commitment of long miles or specific race goals. Run Life offers you the chance to maintain the fun and fit lifestyle of running together while giving you the freedom to run however you want.
But don't worry, we still hook you up! RunLife participants recieve a custom Fleet Feet Running Club Technical T-shirt as well as all of the same social and educational experiences of traditional Fleet Feet Running Club, but a much lower, more approachable price.
Who is RunLife For:
- Fewer weekly miles and shorter weekend long runs. The Longest run is 8 miles
- Relay teams, 10K runners
- Casual runners with no specific race goal. Perfect for season maintenance and to stay in general good shape
- Those we are not totally new to running but are still learning
- Ball sport athletes who want to improve their running and fitness
- Time crunched athletes, weekend warriors who love running but can't committ to the time that longer miles require
- Athletes coming back from an injury and want to take it slower
Paces & Distances:
Weekly group runs will be based on time not distance and range between 30 and 50 minutes. Without any specific race goals we want participants to simply enjoy the Run Life and run at comforable paces without the pressure of reaching a specific distance.
Time based group running will also ensure everyone leaves and arrives back to the store at roughly the same time. Routes will also accomodate time based running. Finally, absent of any Official Pace Group Leaders, participants are encouraged to group up with others who run similar paces.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Cincy