Join the Official Training Program of the Queen Bee
We couldn't be more excited for this great Cincinnati event! Participants can expect the very best in training along with many great social, shopping, and educational opportunities throughout. The Queen Bee is quickly earning a name for it's light hearted, lady oriented and vibrant theme and our training program will carry along those same qualities as we prepare our group for race day!
As the Official Training Program Partner of the Queen Bee, we offer training for BOTH the Queen Bee Half Marathon and the Queen Bee 4 Mile. This means that whether you are going for a half marathon PR or just focusing on finishing your first 4 mile, we'll have a program, coaches, and group for you! Register to train for the Queen Bee 4 Miler here.
And with our partners at the Queen Bee we are in a position to provide this group with the most exclusive and exciting opportunities as we prepare for the race! And we can't wait to share these experiences with the fantastic ladies of the Cincinnati running community! There is no doubt that members of our group will receive the Royal Treatment (that no one else can provide) from day one of training all the way through race day!
- First Workout will be on Tuesday, July 5th at 6PM
Days. Times. Locations.
Fleet Feet x Fifty West
- Tuesday Evenings 6PM
- Saturday Mornings 7AM
Fleet Feet Blue Ash
- Tuesday Evenings 6PM (for both Half Marathoners and 4 Milers)
- Saturday Mornings 7AM (Half Marathoners start time)
- Saturday Monrings 7:30AM (4 Milers start time)
Fleet Feet Oakley
- Wednesday Evenings 6PM
- Saturday Mornings 7AM
Fleet Feet West Chester
- Optional Wednesday Evenings 6PM, self paced
- Routes provided
Fleet Feet Sunday Runners
- Sunday Morning with Fleet Feet Sunday Runners Group from various local coffee shops in town
- Note this run does not include Pace Group Leaders and is a bit more casual by nature - but still a great time!
Of course we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 14 weeks to Queen Bee 1/2 Marathon: Saturday, October 8th. (participants can continue on after Queen Bee through Columbus Marathon for a total of 15 training weeks)
- 14 week to Queen Bee 4 Mile: Saturday, October 8th.
- (note: schedules available for other fall goal races upon request)
- $175 through June 30, $200 July 1
What You Get:
- Up to 3 fully supported (half marathon) and 2 fully supported (4 Miler) weekly group runs and walks with Pace Group Leaders, Mentors (on road support) and Head Coaches
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn route cards and map at the store as well as water aid stations on longer Saturday routes
- $20 Gift Card for anything at Fleet Feet
- Fun social events and Brooks gear demos - our training group sponsor!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Saturday post workout coffee
- Direct access to Oxford Physical Therapy including free injury prevention or treatment screenings scheduled throughout the program
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Premium Race Amenities:
As the Official Training Partner of the Queen Bee our participants will enjoy many perks along the way that will be exclusive to this group!
- Access to Exclusive Queen Bee merchandise
- The "Best Available" Race Entry Discount Code
- Covered group meeting spot near the start line race morning
- Secure bag drop to keep your pre and post race items safe
- Post race celebration area complete with food, drink, snacks (much much more than the usual post-race banana :)
Coaches & Pace Group Leaders: