Keep Going, Get Started, Have Fun!
Our Flying Pig 10K & Relay Training Program is the perfect way to keep going after the Heart Mini 5K or just get moving now that it's Spring! The longest weekday group training runs will be 4 miles and our Saturday group runs will work their way up to the full 10K (6.2 mile) distance. If you have a base of at least 3 miles, this will be the perfect training for you!
As always, all paces, run/walk intervals, and walkers are absolutely welcome and encouraged. Our main goal is to keep you moving, motivated, and having a great time with other local runners and walkers during Cincinnati's most popular training season!
The Flying Pig 10K & Relay Training Group will join our Flying Pig Marathon & Half-Marathon training participants, but will have their own schedule, distances, and routes.
Where & When
Train with the group up to 3 times a week all the way through the Flying Pig 10K! (we encourage you to join Saturdays and at least 1 weekday)
- Tuesday Evenings 6:30PM in Blue Ash
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30PM in Oakley
- Saturday Mornings 7:00AM in Blue Ash or Oakley (your choice)
Kick Off Dates & Locations
- Tuesday, March 15th in Blue Ash
- Wednesday, March 16th in Oakley
- Training will end on Saturday, April 30th (Flying Pig 10K Race Day)
- $35 for current No Boundaries 5K Heart Mini Training Participants