Fleet Feet Racing Team
It's important to us that all levels of runners have a place to train and achieve their goals. While we strive to make sure our groups are welcoming to all runners and walkers we also want to make sure we offer a program for those who are training at a higher level which includes specific time or place goals like qualifying for the Boston Marathon or winning your next 5k.
The Fleet Feet Racing Team is a year-round training program for dedicated runners looking to elevate their performance during spring and fall racing seasons. Whether you have competitive experience at the high school, collegiate or post-collegiate level, or simply find yourself consistently toward the top of your division in recent races, the Racing Team is an opportunity to train in a team atmosphere with other runners looking to “level up.”
Additionally, you will work with coaches dedicated to developing a holistic plan for your continual, long-term improvement, and represent Fleet Feet within the running community.
Fleet Feet Racing Team is lead by Head Coaches, long time St. Xaiver High School Cross Country Coaches, Mike Dehring and Jeremy Mosher.
Fleet Feet Racing Team Details
- All invited Fleet Feet Racing Team Participants will receive program registration information upon acceptance
- Weekly Group Workouts beginning the first week of January
- Fleet Feet Racing Team Coaching Update & News in weekly group newsletter
- Each participant will have a one-on-one conversation with Coach Mike or Jeremy to establish goals and help formulate a training strategy and plan
- Each participant will receive a New Balance Fleet Feet Racing Team Kit
- Fleet Feet Racing Team Strava Group for athletes to share workouts and communicate
Fleet Feet Racing Team Qualifications
This program will run significantly more weekly mileage at a faster pace and incorporate more race specific workouts than our traditional program. If you are interesting in joining Fleet Feet Racing Team, please fill out this brief questionnaire so we can get to know you and your running a little better. It's very important to us that we get the right people into this program so that everyone's (coaches and runners) expectations are understood and met.