Welcome to the HoliDAZE
Let's face it, as awesome as the holidays are, it's hard to keep up with your fitness once the extra cookies begin to pop up around the house and the holiday work parties get put on the calendar. We love the holidays as much as anyone, but we also like getting to January feeling good and ready for the year ahead - and frankly, ready to begin Flying Pig Training!
This super fun, extra awesome, holiday themed training program will help you balance out all of the extra holiday cheer with some good old fashioned running and walking workouts. But don't worry, these workouts will be fully stocked with holiday goodness that you won't want to miss!
What You Get
- 6 Week program with 2 group runs per week at both store locations
- Thursday 6:30PM Blue Ash & Oakley
- Saturday 8:00AM Blue Ash & Oakley
- Scannable key card to track attendance and emergency contact info
- A fun holiday themed event every week, with A LOT participant swag throughout
- 2 Schedule options to prepare you for either the Flying Pig Half or Full MarathonFull Schedule Longest Run: 10 miles
- Half Schedule Longest Run: 6 miles
- "Road Warrior" run leaders for every group run
- Discounted entry into Matthew 25 Ministries Hunger 5k Sign up with our team: Fleet Feet to receive discount!
- Discounted entry into the Young Life Gobble Gobble 5K on Thanksgiving morning
- This Fun Brooks "Holiday Sweater" Long Sleeve Tee
- Feetures Elite Merino Wool Tech Sock
- Rooted Grounds Coffee
- PLUS: several other surprise holiday treats along the 6 week journey!
Week 1 - The Fleet Feet Family Photo!
- Thursday, November 8
- Saturday, November 10
- Monday, November 12 BONUS Pub Run at Madtree!
Week 2 - Fall Beer Pot Luck & Canned Food Drive
- Thursday, November 15
- Saturday, November 17
Week 3 (Saturday only) - Fleet Feet Friends & Family Weekend
- Thursday, November 22 THANKSGIVING - Young Life Gobble Gobble 5K
- Saturday, November 24
Week 4 - Holiday Cookie Exchange
- Thursday, November 29
- Saturday, December 1
Week 5 - Blue Ash Bonfire S'mores Run with Brooks
- Thursday, December 6 - S'mores Run & Walk in Blue Ash with Brooks
- Saturday, December 8
Week 6 - Oakley Holiday Lights Neighborhood Run & Christmas Breakfast Pot Luck
- Thursday, December 13 - Oakley Holiday Lights Neighborhood Run & Walk
- Saturday, December 15