Celebrating Global Running Day, With One BIG RUN!
Benefiting Girls on the Run Cincinnati
On Wednesday, June 5, we are celebrating Global Running Day by inviting the entire city to join us for a run because we believe the best sport in the world is done best as a community! And when better to celebrate our most favorite activity then on Global Running Day with one Big Run!
For every mile run and walked during this year's Big Run we will donate $1 to Girls on the Run Cincinnati. On Global Running Day we want to celebrate our ability to give back while being active as a community. Girls on the Run Cincinnati is an incredible chapter who's promotion of active, fit lifestyles for young women inspires us daily. We're honored to support their cause at the Big Run this year. The more miles you run or walk, the more we'll donate! And with over 500 RSVP's so far, we think we'll be able to make a big impact!
Check out the details below:
- This is a FREE Community Run & Walk and all ability levels are welcome
- It's on a Wednesday - who couldn't use a mid-week pump-up?
- Our friends at Brooks are celebrating with us by providing awesome prizes and fun!
- Our friends and partners in Cincinnati running, the Flying Pig Marathon are joining us and will be providing post-run beverages!
- Other Fleet Feet stores nationwide will also host a fun run or 5K race in their communities in a coordinated effort to create the biggest run ever in different locations all across the country on the same day - we think that is pretty cool!
- Special "Big Run" bibs and commemorative finisher medals for all who attend and complete any distance run or walk
When: Wednesday, June 5th at 6:30 PM
Where: Fleet Feet Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Road)
Distance: 1 Mile, 3 Mile, 6 Mile Options
FREE Register: Click Here