Welcome to Fleet Feet Chicos No Boundaries (Couch to 5k) Training Program! Training for and completing a 5k is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our program benefit from our professional coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Almond Bowl 5k takes place on Sunday November 5th, 2023. To register for this race, visit 2023 Almond Bowl 5k/10K - Fleet Feet Chico
Kick-Off Informational Meeting
Not sure if this program is for you? All are welcome to meet the coaches on Wednesday, September 6th, at 6:15 pm at Fleet Feet Chico to learn about the program and ask any questions you may have.
- September 6th – November 5th
- Wednesdays, 6:15 pm at various locations
- Saturdays, 7:30 am at various locations
- Workouts will be in the Chico area
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in the weekly emails on topics such as mobility, nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, how to prepare for race day, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation that come from a coached group workout environment.
Join our team and receive:
- twice weekly group workouts with trained coaches and supportive mentors
- a detailed 9-week training program
- workshops on the fundamentals of running
- incentives for participating in group run
- education, motivation and accountability
- inspirational team emails
- new friends and camaraderie - you may meet your new best friend on the team!
- Custom Program T-shirt
- $5.00 off your Target Race (Almond Bowl 5k)
The training is designed to increase week to week, so you build slowly, steadily, and consistently toward your goals.
- Your training schedule will include workouts for you to do on your own throughout the week, which will help you see more progress.
- If you cannot make a workout, you will have the schedule to continue to follow the plan.
We will prepare you for the Almond Bowl 5k on November 6th. With your registration for the race, you will also receive a long sleeve race shirt, age group awards (top 3) and post-race refreshments.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Minimum Activity Level
You should be able to walk 30-35 mins, 3 times a week at the start of training.
No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org