Welcome to Fleet Feet Chicos 5k Training Program! Training for and completing a 5k is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our program benefit from our professional coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Almond Bowl 5k takes place on Sunday November 5th, 2023. To register for this race, visit 2023 Almond Bowl 5k/10K - Fleet Feet Chico
Kick-Off Informational Meeting
Not sure if this program is for you? All are welcome to meet the coaches on Saturday, September 9th, at 7:30am at Fleet Feet Chico to learn about the program and ask any questions you may have.
- September 9th – November 5th
- Wednesdays, 6:15 pm at various locations
- Saturdays, 7:30 am at various locations
- Workouts will be in the Chico area
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in the weekly emails on topics such as mobility, nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, how to prepare for race day, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation that come from a coached group workout environment.
Join our team and receive:
- Twice weekly group workouts with trained coaches and supportive mentors
- A detailed 9-week training program
- Workshops on the fundamentals of running
- Incentives for participating in group run
- Education, motivation and accountability
- Inspirational team emails
- New friends and camaraderie - you may meet your new best friend on the team!
- Custom Program T-shirt
- $5.00 off your Target Race (Almond Bowl 5k)
Get ready to sweat lot, learn some new tips and have a blast running through the different parks and neighborhoods of Chico!
If you have any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 345-1000.