View this post on Instagram
On the weekends stop by our Fleet Feet Hydration Stations where you can refuel with some water and nuun hydration.
This year we plan to hand out about 20,000 gallons of Absopure Water, 90,000 nuun hydration electrolyte tablets, and put 2,400 man-hours into this effort in the coming months to hydrate runners, cyclists, walkers, dogs...you get the idea.
These hydration stations are open to everyone using the lakefront path when we are out there. It's our duty.
What's a Fleet Feet hydration station?
It's an activation put together by Fleet Feet staff and RAM Racing staff during peak training months. At each Fleet Feet Hydration Station you will find Absopure water, nuun electrolyte tablets, and knowledgeable and friendly staff and volunteers.
How long will the Fleet Feet Hydration Stations be on the Lakefront Path?
The 2019 season will begin on June 8th and will continue each Saturday and Sunday until October 6th.
At what times will the Fleet Feet Hydration Stations be available on the weekends?
- Saturdays: The three hydration stations will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and will increase in duration later in the season to accommodate people doing their longest runs in preparation for fall marathons. Times are approximate. Weather and traffic permitting.
- Sundays: Only the North Avenue Beach location will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and will increase in duration later in the season to accommodate people doing their longest runs in preparation for fall marathons.
Where are Hydration Stations located?
We have three locations. Scroll down the page to see exact locations in a Google Maps view.
- Diversey Harbor, on the south side behind Bacino's Italian Grill.
- North Avenue Beach, just north of Castaways Bar & Grill
- 18th Street (Burnham Harbor), just south of Waldron Drive.