Fleet Feet Sports PR Program
PR Program Benefits
- Receive $15 credit for every $150 in merchandise purchases before tax
- No sign-up fee
- No minimum purchase
- No card or ID to carry
- Valid with other discount coupons
- No accumulation time frame
- Valid on all regular and sale price items
- Record of purchase history for easier shopping
- Access to exclusive PR events and shopping offers
Not a PR Member Yet?
Enroll in Personal Rewards Program or simply provide your name and a valid email address when you make a purchase at any of our Chicago stores.
You will begin receiving our weekly email newsletter filled with information about Fleet Feet Sports events, Chicago area races, fun runs and product features. To ensure you receive Fleet Feet Sport–Chicago emails and Personal Reward communications, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. If you would like to make sure you are an active member of our email list click here.
To accumulate points, let the cashier know that you're a member of the PR Program each time you make a purchase at any Fleet Feet Sports–Chicago store.
Terms and Conditions
- PR Vouchers are redeemable only on future in-store purchases
- PR Vouchers do not earn points toward other PR credits
- PR Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change is given
- PR Voucher total will be reduced by any merchandise returned or refunded
- PR Vouchers will expire after 90 days after issue date. Click here to make sure you are on our email list.
- Purchases made with Promotional Gift Certificates are not eligible for accrual of PR Points
- Gift Card purchases do not count toward PR Points
- Purchases made with a Gift Card are eligible for accrual of PR Points
- State sales tax applies to all purchases, including PR redemption purchases
- One name per PR account. The PR Program is reserved for individuals and same-household families
- Organizations, corporations and non-for-profits are not eligible for membership. Once established, accounts cannot be combined to earn rewards
- State sales tax amount does not apply toward PR Points
- Service items such as equipment rental, training programs or races do not earn PR Points