On June 3, let’s inspire the runner in everyone.
2020 marks the fourth year of The Big Run®, our annual nationwide 5K event on Global Running Day. In partnership with Brooks Running, we celebrate our local communities by bringing tens of thousands of runners together to cross a finish line and achieve a goal.
Why? Because RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING™.
As if the endorphins weren’t enough, we recognize runners of all levels through a fun range of cash prize opportunities totaling over $5,000 that reward speed, participation, and human connection. Click here [link back to your prize page - see RunSignup Directions for instructions] to learn more.
Help Us Give Back: Through our charitable arm, Do the Run Thing™, Fleet Feet has partnered with Girls on the Run and its SoleMates program so we can help more girls cross more finish lines. Why? Because everyone benefits when we support our kids. Click here [link back to your donation page - see RunSignup Directions for instructions] to learn how you can help.
● Not sure where to start? Come see us so we can outfit you in the best gear, talk about your goals, and make sure you meet them. We're here to help.
● Download the Fleet Feet Rewards App so you can sync your miles within the app and redeem them for additional cool prizes and sweepstakes!
● Search #thebigrun on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see how our epic coast-to-coast running community celebrated at The Big Run last year.
About Fleet Feet: Committed to providing expert advice, data-driven insights, head-to-toe product solutions, and robust training programs, each Fleet Feet location serves runners based on the belief that RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING™. Learn more at fleetfeet.com
About Brooks Running Company: Brooks Running Company sells its performance footwear, apparel, run bras and accessories in more than 50 countries worldwide. Brooks’ purpose is to inspire everyone to run their path to a better self by creating the best gear, tools and experiences. Founded in 1914, Brooks is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and is headquartered in Seattle.
PRIZE PAGE COPY: *Review RunSignup directions for more information
As if the endorphins weren’t enough, we recognize runners of all levels through a fun range of cash prize opportunities totaling over $5,000 that reward speed, participation, and human connection:
● Fastest overall runners: All results from certified, timed 5K races will funnel into a national leaderboard to determine the fastest nationwide male and female runner. Those top runners will each receive $500.
● Fastest age group runners: We’ll also recognize the top male and female age group winners from the national leaderboard; each male and female will receive $100.
● Common Ground: Finish with the most common finish time for The Big Run, and we'll enter you into a drawing for the chance to win $500!
● Middle of the Pack: We'll recognize the male and female who finish in the exact middle of all The Big Run certified 5k results with $500!
● Most Influential: Inspire others by showing off your accomplishment. We'll thank five people with the most-engaged The Big Run Instagram posts with $100. Eligible posts must:
○ Reflect the values of Fleet Feet through its inspirational, inclusive, and celebratory tone.
○ Include #thebigrun, @fleetfeetsports and @brooksrunning;
○ Be posted on June 3, 2020 (between 12 am and 11:59 pm in accordance with your local time zone);
○ Be posted from the Instagram account of a The Big Run participant.
[Please insert additional local prizes or fun an exciting course / post-race info here!]
DONATION PAGE COPY: *Review RunSignup directions for more information
Help Us Give Back: Through our charitable arm, Do the Run Thing™, Fleet Feet has partnered with Girls on the Run and its SoleMates program so we can help more girls cross more finish lines. Why? Because everyone benefits when we support our kids. Here are two ways you can help:
1) Become a Solemate! Solemates raise critical funds for Girls on the Run while completing a physical challenge. You don't need to be a star athlete to join—you only need to be a champion for the girls in their communities. Click here to learn more!
2) Donate to your local Girls on the Run council. Your donation will benefit Girls on the Run programs and participants in the [insert area] community.
The Big Run is a certified 5K course beginning at Tennessee Riverpark.