Keep Fit. Keep Moving.
Winter training got you down? Struggling to stay motivated through the holidays? Join our 2019 Winter Bootcamp Program!
Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham is teaming up with Chapel Hill Training to bring you a fun and exciting program that will help keep you fit, motivated, and moving during the cold winter months. The workouts will focus on improving total body strength, specific to running, as well as building a base for our next training session. Register today, space is limited!!
- 6-week program designed to build strength, stamina, and speed.
- Starts December 2nd at 6 pm through January 8th, 2020.
- Monday evening coached workouts at 6 pm with Fleet Feet Coaches that focuses on speed, agility, and strength-based running.
- Wednesday evening strength training at 6 pm at Chapel Hill Training with CHT Trainer Cody, that supplements your running training.
- You’ll have support through the winter months and holidays to keep you engaged in your fitness training.
- Extra incentives like earning points for check-ins and miles completed over the course of the season!
- All experience levels welcome – we’ll be able to modify workouts to suit your fitness base.
- Cost: $120