Starts: February 3rd 2015 in Carrboro and February 4th 2015 in Durham. Join us for a FREE workout before the season starts - January 31st at 8 am, Fleet Feet Durham!
Ends: April 11th RACE – Girls on the Run Spring 5k at the American Tobacco District. We are so glad we get to support this race. This is the culminating event for the Girls on the Run Spring 2015 program where over 800 young girls will cross a 5k finish line for the very first time! But this event is not just for girls! Families, boys, brothers, dads, friends, new runners, experienced runners, young and old—EVERYONE is invited to participate in this inspiring celebration of joy and accomplishment.
- CARRBORO: Program will meet on Tuesday nights at 6pm, Saturday mornings at 8:00am (alternates between the locations)
- DURHAM: Program will meet on Wednesday nights at 6pm, Saturday mornings at 8:00am (alternates between the locations)
The Program meets twice a week during the training period, once on a weeknight and once on Saturday mornings. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
The No Boundaries Program is divided into two levels. NOBO 1 which is designed for new runners who want to build to the distance and NOBO 2 which is designed for runners who are already run/walking or running a 5K and want to increase speed and stamina. Here is a group breakdown:
- NOBO 1 – Program for runners and walkers who want to work up to the distance and build endurance for the race.
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk the distance
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to introduce running into their routine
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk the distance
- Group 4 – Participants who are hoping to run the distance
- Custom technical training shirt
- SPECIAL Product Offers at Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham
- Coached weekly workouts and weekly training plans
- Weekly motivational and educational emails with tips on training and special events
- Pace groups for various abilities
- Awesome running and walking buddies!
For more general details about the No Boundaries Program, please click here to be re-directed to the main page.
Questions? Just email Nora, the Training Program Coordinator!