The Fall No Boundaries Program will be starting on July 8th in Durham and July 9th in Carrboro and meets every Tuesday or Wednesday night at 7pm and every Saturday morning at 8:00am for a total of 9 weeks. It will finish on September 14th for the Not So Normal 5K Race. The first sessions on the 8th and 9th are purely informational and will be held at the Carrboro or Durham store, there is no need to come dressed for a workout this night. Click here to see a program calendar with tentative dates and times.
The cost for participating in the program is $100-$130 depending on whether you register for the race and program bundle. This includes insurance, New Balance labeled merchandise, on-site physical therapists and a monthly cooking demo with Whole Foods. Registration fees will go up $10 after the start date of the program.
We will only be running a NOBO 1 program this season for beginners hoping to complete the distance. Any runners and run/walkers interested in NOBO 2 are encouraged to participate in the Bull City Race Fest & 10K Training Program. For a Breakdown of NOBO 1 Groups - please look below!
- NOBO 1 – Program for runners and walkers who want to build endurance for the race. Participants self-select groups which are divided by different walk/run intervals.
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk the distance (all walking)
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to introduce running into their routine (starts at 4 minutes walking, 1 minute running)
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk the distance (starts at 2 minutes running, 2 minutes walking)
- Group 4 – Participants who are hoping to run the distance (starts at 3 minutes running, 1 minute walking)
For more general details about the No Boundaries Program, please click here to be re-directed to the main page.