The #mondaycrew Training Group started in 2014 as a training group for those looking to qualify or run the Boston Marathon. Our name comes from the camaraderie we've experienced in the intense Speed Workouts that are held on Monday nights as a nod to ‘Marathon Monday’. What started as a small group of 8 people has grown into a program we hold three seasons a year and has trained over 150 people. We like to focus our #mondaycrew seasons as listed below, but are more than happy to work with any distance, time or race goal:
- Winter/Spring - Marathon/Half Marathon/10 Mile Training (with emphasis on the Boston Marathon Qualifying or training for) - Starts January 8th, 2019.
- Summer - 10K/5K/Speed Training to help prepare for a fast Fall race, emphasis on Hot Weather Training - Starts May 13th, 2019.
- Fall - Marathon/Half Marathon/10K Training - Starts August 5th, 2019.
The goal of Mini Milers is to promote the activity of running through fun, dynamic running-related games and exercises. We want to help your children increase their respective levels of endurance by working up to a consistent regimen of running by the end of the program. Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate with their children! We offer two programs a year - one in Spring and one in Fall.
Summer training got you down? Struggling to stay motivated through the heat and humidity? Join our 2019 Summer Bootcamp Program! Fleet Feet Carrboro & Durham is teaming up with Chapel Hill Training to bring you a fun and exciting program that will help keep you fit, motivated, and moving during the summer!
- 6 Week Program - June 10th - July 17th, 2019
- Meets Monday and Wednesday evenings for running and strength workouts.
- Earn prizes for your participation and miles run!
- Cost: $120
Fleet Feet Carrboro and Durham are joining forces to get you off the roads and onto the trails throughout the year! The next trail program will be kicking off in November 17th, 2018 - Registration is now open!