Our Spring 2020 Distance Training Program will include training for a Marathon, Half Marathon and/or the Tar Heel 10 Miler. We have updated our spring training programs to ensure that each and every Fleet Feet runner and walker gets the most out of their experience. Whether this is your first crack at distance running or you're a longtime member of the Fleet Feet Family, we're excited to get to train with you this season!
- December 15th - 10 am - Open House Information Session as part of the Run Run Rudolph fun run!
- January 7th - 6:30 pm - Program Starts (meet at Fleet Feet Durham)
- January 8th - 6:30 pm - Program Starts (meet at Fleet Feet Carrboro)
- April 18th - 7:30 am - Program officially wraps up with the Tar Heel 10 Miler race weekend
We are more than happy to help you train for the Spring Distance race of your choice!
Speed + Distance Training
The #mondaycrew Training Group started in 2014 as a training group for those looking to qualify or run the Boston Marathon. Our name comes from the camaraderie we've experienced in the intense Speed Workouts that are held on Monday nights as a nod to ‘Marathon Monday’. What started as a small group of 8 people has grown into a program we hold three seasons a year and has trained over 150 people. We like to focus our #mondaycrew seasons as listed below, but are more than happy to work with any distance, time or race goal:
- Winter/Spring - Marathon/Half Marathon/10 Mile Training (with emphasis on the Boston Marathon Qualifying or training for) - Starts January 8th, 2019.
- Summer - 10K/5K/Speed Training to help prepare for a fast Fall race, emphasis on Hot Weather Training - Starts May 13th, 2019.
- Fall - Marathon/Half Marathon/10K Training - Starts August 5th, 2019.