You've built a base. Now shift your running into the next gear!
Our 5-week speed training program targets runners who are currently comfortable doing 3-miles or more but want to work on becoming more efficient while challenging their current running pace. Speed Training is not just for "fast" runners. Our speed training program is a great way to stay race-ready and mix up your weekly running miles -- all while become a more well-rounded runner.
Workouts include drills, intervals, progression runs, tempo runs and hill repeats. These sessions have been carefully designed to be beneficial to those who specialize in any distance and can be utilized by all levels of runners.
The Speed Training program begins Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
Learn more at the Speed Training Information Meeting on Tuesday, April 4 @ 7 PM at Fleet Feet Burbank.
The cost of the program is $75 and includes:
- A 5-week training program
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions @ Burbank:
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM
- Saturdays @ 7 AM
- Additional workout recommendations
- Opportunity to earn store credit
- Team training t-shirt
- Dedicated support from the coaches (Coach Steph and Coach Jimmy) and mentors
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
Autism Shero Run 5k/10k on Saturday, May 13, 2023 at Woodley Park