It's time to step away from the Zoom meetings and get some fresh air! Let's explore amazing trails and vistas in our own backyard while we reach new heights.
Our trail running programs target walkers and runners who are currently comfortable completing road 5Ks and 10Ks or hiking those distances, depending on your desired goal. Pace groups, speed/strength work, and specific training plans will enable anyone who is interested in getting started or improving their trail running times to achieve their goal distance in eight weeks.
The 6-Mile and 12-Mile Trail Training Programs will begin on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
The cost of either program is $45 and includes:
- An 8-week training program:
- Coached, in-person trail runs with pace leaders on Saturdays @ 7 AM
- Additional speed/strength workout recommendations to complete on own
- Access to coaches via email during the week
- Dedicated Facebook group to share your journey
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
- Special neck gaiter or face mask upon completion
Choose your program:
- 6 Mile Goal: For those who are currently comfortable completing a road 5K or hiking 3 miles. Choose your group: hike, run/hike, and run-only. Limited to 30 participants.
- 12 Mile Goal: For those who are currently comfortable completing a road 10K or hiking 6 miles. Choose your group: run/hike and run-only. Limited to 30 participants.
- Click here to join the meeting at the start time.
- Or open Zoom and join the meeting:
- Meeting ID: 863 5710 6693
- Passcode: 308843
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Stay at least 6 feet from others who are not members of your household at all times.
- Everyone needs a face covering at the trailhead/parking lots and on any trails when nearby other people.