DUE TO THE STATE AND CITY WIDE POLICY ON GATHERINGS OF GROUPS WE HAVE POSTPONED THE TRAIL TRAINING GROUP TILL EARLY SUMMER. We will have fun and cool ways to stay connected over the upcoming weeks, and as we re-finalize the details will be sure to keep you posted. If you haven't joined our strava group yet, we will be having fun stuff going on in the meantime, https://www.strava.com/clubs/FleetFeetBurbank
Make the most of Los Angeles' amazing trails and vistas, and spice up your running regimen with a new challenge. Our trail running programs target runners who are currently comfortable doing road 10Ks and half marathons, depending on your desired goal distance. Pace groups, speed/strength work, and specific training plans will enable anyone who is interested in getting started or want to improve their trail running times to complete a race in eight weeks. Training will take place partly at the store but also at various trails around the region.
The Trail 10K and Half Marathon programs will begin on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
RSVP for Info Night on Tuesday, March 31 @ 7 PM.
The cost of either trail program is $100 and includes:
- An 7-week training program
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions with pace leaders
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM: speed + strength conditioning workouts
- Saturdays @ 7 AM: trail run
- Additional workout recommendations
- Access to coaches via email during the week
- Tech tee + special discounts
- Informational clinics on injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!