Train for one of the largest marathons in the US and worldwide: the Los Angeles Marathon on March 8, 2020.
The FFRC Marathon program will begin on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
RSVP for Info Night on Tuesday, December 3 @ 7 PM.
You should be able to comfortably run a 10K by the time training begins. The first long run will be 7-8 miles.
The cost of the program is $130 and includes these benefits:
- A 13-week marathon training program with calendar of scheduled workouts and recommended workouts provided
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions:
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM: speed/skill workouts
- Saturdays @ 7 AM: endurance/long runs
- Weekly training runs will start by meeting at Fleet Feet Burbank and continue to meet at different routes throughout LA
- Clinics on running form, injury prevention, nutrition, hydration, self-myofascial release, and more!
- Tech tee, marathon badge, and exclusive store discounts
- Dedicated coach and mentors to help you find your pace, push your limits, and achieve your goals
- Team support, encouragement, and friendship!