Train for one of the largest marathons in the US and worldwide: the Los Angeles Marathon on November 7, 2021. The historic run has a new route and takes place during an entirely different season than normal, but we can help you succeed in this unique year of racing!
Our LA Marathon Training Program will begin on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
RSVP for Zoom Info Night on Thursday, August 12 @ 7 PM. (See below for how to join.)
You should be able to comfortably run a half marathon by the time training begins. The first long run will be 13 miles.
The cost of the program is $125 and includes these benefits:
- A 12-week training program with calendar of scheduled in-person workouts and additional recommended workouts
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions:
- Speed + skill workouts // Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM at Fleet Feet Burbank
- Endurance runs // Saturdays @ 6 AM at various locations around LA
- Clinics on hydration, marathon nutrition, gear check, race day prep, and more
- Exclusive store discounts and program tech tee
- Dedicated coach and mentors to help you find your pace, push your limits, and achieve your goals
- Team support, encouragement, and friendship!
How to attend Zoom Info Night:
- Click here to join the meeting at the start time.
- Or open Zoom and join the meeting:
- Meeting ID: 731 0081 5786
- Passcode: fleetfeet