Train for a 5K in a fun, supportive environment! That's right—our most popular training program returns this spring (with limited space).
Whether you choose the beginner or intermediate track, you'll get a training plan with walk and run options, educational clinics, a professional coach, dedicated mentors, and an encouraging team atmosphere. These programs are designed for YOU.
5K Finish and 5K Speed will begin on Saturday, May 8, 2021.
RSVP for Zoom Info Night on Monday, May 3 @ 7 PM.
Each program cost $45 and includes:
- An 8-week training program for beginner or intermediate 5K runners
- Coached, in-person training session on Saturdays @ Burbank:
- 5K Speed @ 7 AM
- 5K Finish @ 8 AM
- Recommended workouts and access to coaches via email during the week
- Exclusive in-store discount
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal
- Dedicated Facebook group to share your journey
- A final 5K and mini party on the last day of training!
Choose your track:
- 5K Finish (Beginner): This program is structured to help you cross the finish line for the 1st or 10th time. Perfect for those looking to start running or walking regularly or want to come back after time off. Participants will start at 1 mile. Limited to 30 participants. FULL!
- 5K Speed (Intermediate): This program is for those who are looking to run a faster 5K. This group will focus on pace and form, as well as emphasize continuous running. You'll be introduced to workouts to build speed and strength. Participants should already be able to run 3 miles without stopping. Limited to 30 participants. SPOTS STILL OPEN!
How to attend Info Night:
- Click here to join the meeting at the start time.
- Or open Zoom and join the meeting:
- Meeting ID: 814 9497 0671
- Passcode: fleetfeet
Covid-19 Safety Measures
In accordance with LA County protocols, we ask that you follow these safety measures during our Saturday training sessions:
- Training programs will meet outside in the Burbank store parking lot. Indoor capacity is still limited.
- Stay at least 6 feet from others who are not members of your household at all times.
- Everyone needs a face covering when near other people.