This training program is structured to help you cross the finish line for the 1st time, or the 10th time, in just 8 weeks. This nationally organized and recognized program, historically called No Boundaries, has helped thousands of people complete 5Ks at Fleet Feet stores across the country. You can be the next success!
This program is perfect for participants who are looking to run a faster 5K race! This group will focus on pace and form, as well as emphasize continuous running. You'll be introduced to different components of training that will help build speed and strength to ensure you reach the finish line as a healthier and happier runner. Participants should already be able to run 3 miles without stopping or have previously participated in the 5K Finish/No Boundaries program.
Both programs provide a training plan with walk and run options, a professional coach, and a team atmosphere with the camaraderie of others just like you. Throughout the program, weekly group training sessions will keep you motivated and moving. Educational clinics cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. These programs are designed for YOU!
The next 5K Finish program will begin on Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
RSVP for Info Night on Tuesday, January 7 @ 7 PM.
The cost of the program is $85 and includes:
- An 8-week training program for beginner or intermediate 5K runners
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions:
- Tuesdays @ 6:45 PM
- Saturdays @ 8 AM
- Access to coaches via email during the week
- Tech tee and special discounts
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
Hope and a Future 5K on Saturday, March 7, 2020