Join us the last Sunday of every month for Run Dirty Trail Runs.
It works like this: we run a different trail each month, exploring what the Los Angeles area has to offer. The length of the trail runs are between 5-10 miles. All runs are FREE. For us to keep track of those who come to the runs, you are still required to register.
Beaudry Loop Trail to Tongva Peak
WHEN: Sunday, June 27 @ 7:30 AM
WHERE: View the meeting location. Please note it's street parking, and there is no restroom.
ROUTE: 5.7 mi loop. View route.
COST: Free, but register once for all RDTR events here.
RSVP for this month's run!
- Stay at least 6 feet from others who are not members of your household at all times.
- Everyone needs a face covering at the trailhead/parking lots and on any trails where there are other groups of people nearby.
- If you need a face covering, both store locations sell BOCO masks and BUFFs. You must have your own on you at all times; we will not have any for sale or handout at the trail itself. Additionally, we recommend bringing your own hand sanitizer.
- We are excited to see you, too! But please: no high fives, hugs, fist bumps, etc.
- Please bring your own water. There will be no water stops on this route, so be sure to bring enough for the entire run. Need help to figure out what hydration solution to bring with you? We carry Nathan and Ultimate Direction products and are happy to help you figure out what would work best for you. Or you can shop shop hydration solutions online.
- This is a fun trail run. There will be no posted signs along the route. A few people on the run will be keeping an eye out for others, but it is ultimately your responsibility to pay attention to your own safety and where you are on the trail. Please review the route details beforehand.