At Fleet Feet, we are passionate about helping you get fit, and walking is an excellent low impact activity to do that! As the name implies, WalkCrew is strictly walking. To better accommodate all fitness levels.
Program start date: POSTPONED until further notice
WalkCrew – WalkCrew is perfect for those who have no desire to run, but still, want to be active and healthy. A supportive and trained coach will help participants adopt a regular walking routine and assist them in meeting new fitness partners along the way. Participants will be encouraged and prepared to walk a 5K at the end of the training program.
Goal Race –The Big Run on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
- Tuesday workouts take place at Fleet Feet Buffalo from 6-7pm
- Saturday workouts take place at rotating locations including Chestnut Ridge Park, the Outer Harbor, Niawanda Park, and the Fleet Feet Buffalo Store. We start at 8 AM on Saturday mornings.
- Trainees will also have 2 homework workouts to complete each week.
Enjoy $85.00 early bird pricing from now until 2/29/2020, On 3/1/2020 the fee increases to $90.00 until 3/11/2020, on 3/12/2020 the fee increases to $100.00
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial. No refunds after 3/31/2020. ($20.00 admin fee will be deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- WorkoutLog, which is an online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping day
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Brittany at Brittany@fleetfeetbuffalo.com