Get Fit. Have Fun. Lose Weight.
Join us in a 11 week challenge to lose weight. New & Revamped Ton of Fun Weight Loss Program is back with more amenities for greater success and camaraderie!
Join us for "Last Breakfast" Kickoff Event on Sunday, October 1st at Fleet Feet Sports from 9:30am to 11am.
Fall Session - Monday, October 2nd - Saturday, December 16th
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we'll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins (any time during the week that works best for you during our normal hours of operation)
- Weekly eNewsletter with nutrition resources, success stories and weight loss tips
- Closed Group Page on Facebook filled with tips, motivation and support.
- Workout Challenge component
- Workout Log to log your activity so the TOF Administrator can check in and help, plus provide daily inspirations and exercise challenges to keep you motivated
- "Skinny" Night Out Cocktail Hour - Friday, October 27th at 7:15 at the Terrace in Delaware Park - a fun mixer to get to know each other and try select "skinny" drinks.
- Nutrition News Talk with Melinda Yoder of Balanced Nutrition, RD - Monday, October 16th at 7:10PM at Fleet Feet Sports - an opportunity to learn about proper nutrition from the experts
- Quick Fix Food Prep Course with Melinda Yoder of Balanced Nutrition, RD - Monday, November 13th at 7:10PM at Fleet Feet Sports - with life always on the go, learn from Mindy on how to prepare quick healthy meals when time is at a premium
- Prize incentives
- Grand Finale Pot Luck Party - December 18th 7:15PM at the Store - we will recognize everyone for their success, plus crown the Top 3 Male and Female "losers" and Top 3 Store Workout Attendees
Learn more at our Facebook LIVE Information Session on Fleet Feet Sports Buffalo Fan Facebook Page - Sunday, September 24th from 7:45PM to 8:15PM. Click Here to "Like" the Page
Learn more about the program right from your living room!!
- $60 registration fee
*Earn up to $45 back in store vouchers, if you reach select goals! Sorry no refunds.
- Receive a $20 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher once you complete 6 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs).
- Receive a $20 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher if you complete 6 weekly weigh-ins and lose at least 4% of your body weight in by the end of the 11 weeks (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 8lbs).
- Receive a $5 Fleet Feet Training Program Voucher towards Winter Training Program if you attend 10 or more Fleet Feet Sports sponsored workouts (Group Run/Walks, No Bo, HFM or WalkFIT). Must check in via fitvil or via instructor for fitness classes in order to obtain workout count.
PLUS... receive prizes when you reach one of our “Race Clubs” by the end of the challenge.
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss)
- Ultra Club (any weight loss 26.3lbs or more)
Social Media Support
One of the unique aspects of our Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge is our social media outreach to participants. As part of the program, you will be invited to join our closed Facebook group page with your fellow participants. This has been a great outlet for encouragement and support. We also invite you to take part in our media chats to answer all of your questions.
Workout Log is a phenomenal addition to the program as it allows you to log your workouts for the TOF Administrator to see and help provide feedback. In addition, everyday you will receive an email for event reminders, workout reminders, motivational themed notes and mini exercise challenges.
Weekly Weigh Ins
Here are the weigh in weeks..... You can only weigh in once/week at the store. The staff will be excited to see you, hear about your triumphs, perhaps even trials, but our staff is here to help. If you are unable to weigh in during baseline week, the 2nd week will be baseline week.
Are You Ready To Commit?
Click the button below to register online. Once you sign up, you'll start receiving our weekly email with more information, including how to join our closed Facebook group page
Here's what to expect: You will have your first official weigh-in week of October 2nd - 7th. You can come any day of the week while the store is open. (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others). We will also record your initial base line weight which we will use to track your progress. We are not doing weigh ins on October 1st, as this is "Last Breakfast", a kickoff, the day to get your head in the game, to focus on your intentions and prepare for the coming weeks of incredible behavioral and eating change.
For more information on Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge, contact firstname.lastname@example.org