Commitment: 12 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must be able to run 2 miles under or at a 15 min/mile pace; and run 4 times a week
The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level.
Start Date: Tuesday, September 26th at 6PM at Fleet Feet Sports
Locations: Fleet Feet Sports and various locations throughout Buffalo, including Delaware Park, Niawanda Park, Knox Farms, and the Amherst Bike Path.
Class Format: 2 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- Tuesdays at Fleet Feet Sports, 6PM
- Saturdays at different locations in Buffalo, 8AM
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private group Facebook page
- After program graduation party
Graduation Information: The graduation race is the Freezer 5K on Sunday, December 10th.
Free information session dates:
Tuesday, September 19th - 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports.
Cost: Early bird registration fee $100. Price increases to $110 on Sunday, September 24th.
Refund Policy: Upon refund request, a $20 administrative fee will be deducted from the original price paid.
For more information about No Boundaries 2pt0 training, please contact Ellen@fleetfeetbuffalo.com