No Boundaries is a nationally awarded program that offers a proven approach to running that is safe and effective. By providing an encouraging, welcoming and safe environment, you can feel confident knowing this program is designed to help you reach your goals.
Program start date: POSTPONED until further notice.
No Boundaries offers 3 different training options:
- No Boundaries - Learn to Run 5K - The Learn To Run 5K program is designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all, have a hard time starting or are unsure of what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for a 5K (3.1 mile) race. (no running experience necessary and ability to walk 30 minutes before starting this program)
- No Boundaries 2pt0 - The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level. (Must be able to run 2 miles before starting 2pt0 training)
- No Boundaries 3pt0 - The No Boundaries 3pt0 program is perfect for those who can run between 2-3 miles, but have a hard time running further. This program will train you towards a 10K or 12K. Also great for those aspiring to complete a half marathon in the future. (Must be able to run 3 miles before starting 3pt0 training).
Goal Race – Big Run 5K on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
- Tuesday workouts take place at Fleet Feet Buffalo from 6-7pm
- Saturday workouts take place at rotating locations including Chestnut Ridge Park, the Outer Harbor, Niawanda Park, and the Fleet Feet Buffalo Store. We start at 8 AM on Saturday mornings.
- Trainees will also have 2 homework workouts to complete each week, outside of our regularly scheduled group runs.
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- WorkoutLog, which is an online training tool
- A safe environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping day
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Brittany at Brittany@fleetfeetbuffalo.com