Fleet Feet is going green! We're tossing the paper waivers and asking everyone to make a Fitvil account. Once you've made an account (free of charge) we will give you a key tag so that whenever you attend an event or training program you'll be able to quick scan in!
Follow these steps to create a Fitvil account and join our group:
- Click on the link below to create a new account
- Type in all of your information and hit submit
- You will get a confirmation email sent to the email address that you provide them with, click “activate your account”
- It will take you back to the Fitvil website, where you will click on the link that they provide you with to set up the rest of your account
- Fill out as much or as little information as you would like to about yourself (starred information is required) and save your profile
- Click on the tab at the top of your screen labeled “Find Groups”
- In the search area, search by zipcode 14620 and click on the Fleet Feet Buffalo option
- Click on the "Register Now" button on the top right of your screen
- Mark your age and accept the waiver
- Click Join
- You will now have access to all of our events on Fitvil and will receive a key tag at the next workout or event that you attend to begin checking in with!