Sunday Trail Run
March 19th at Chestnut Ridge, 9am
We're getting ready to kick off another season of trail runs! Once a month, we'll meet at a local park to take you through the ins and outs of trail running. You'll learn technical aspects of the sport, trail etiquette, and most importantly, experience a great workout! Whether your wanting to refine your trail running skills, or if you're new to trails and want to learn the ropes, these workouts are for you. And as if that isn't enough... they're FREE! All paces are welcome.
Our first Sunday trail run will be on March 19th at Chestnut Ridge. We'll meet in the parking lot near the Newton Road entrance at 9am. Depending on your experience level, you can choose between a 3-4 mile option or a 6 mile option. Saucony will be hosting the workout, which means you'll have the opportunity to wear test the Peregrine 7 on your workout.
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold