Registration will open in late August for our 2019 Program
Fall Fitnatics is an 8 week incentive based program for men and women to help keep you active and social this fall. Participants will attend group runs, local races and other store events. We'll track your attendance and participation and you'll earn points along the way. You will earn prizes for reaching milestones and those with the most points at the end of the program will be crowed our Favorite Fitnatics!
As part of the Fall Fitnatic program participants will receive the following:
**8 weeks of point eligible group runs, local races and store events to keep you motivated
**New running and walking buddies
**Awesome long sleeved technical shirt
**Prizes along the way for meeting point milestones
**Gear up shopping week for participants only with special discounts
**Private facebook group to motivate and be motivated to attend workouts and events
This program is for runners AND walkers, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want to encourage everyone to be active!! The group runs will allow you to run/walk 2 - 5 miles at your own pace on routes we provide. We will provide fluid after each workout and we hope all participants will continue to "hydrate and refuel" at our group socials (dates TBD).
You can earn points for attending any Fleet Feet fun run or event, as well as any sanctioned race. Fall Fitnatics will be encouraged to meet up at the following times:
- Our Weekly Fun Run at 6pm on Mondays at Tipton Park
- Fall Fitnatic run on Thursdays at 6pm at The Store
- Un-supported Saturday Selfie Run on Saturdays at 8am at Tipton Park
- The first opportunity to earn points will be at our Brooks Power Hour on Thursday, September 17th at 6pm at Tipton Park
- Participants will receive a calendar with all Fleet Feet events and a listing of points. The last chance to earn points is at The Jingle Bell 5K on Sunday, November 8th
Program cost is $25 per participant. The top 3 points scorers will earn their fee back as a $25 Fleet Feet Sports gift card.
For more information please email Program Coordinator Sam Quigle at firstname.lastname@example.org