Fall Fitnatics is an 8 week incentive based program to help keep you active and social this fall. Participants will attend group runs, local races and other store events. We'll track your attendance and participation and you'll earn points that you can trade in for great swag. This program is for runners and walkers, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want to encourage everyone to be active no matter your current ability level. The group runs will allow you to run/walk 2 - 5 miles at your own pace on routes we provide.
When: Weekly group training runs will be at 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and 7:30 am on Saturdays.
Where: The group will meet at Fleet Feet Bloomington, Tipton Park, Rosa Parks, Jersey Hill, White Oak and other places around town. Participants will receive a program calendar that highlights where the group will meet each week.
Program Cost: We've split the program into two 4-week sessions to give more options and so that our current 10K/Half participants can join when their program concludes.
- Session 1 - $25 // September 14 - October 11 (Use promo code Session1 at checkout so that you are only charged $25)
- Session 2 - $25 // October 12 - November 8 (Use promo code Session2 at checkout so that you are only charged $25)
- Both sessions - $50 // September 14 - November 8
Additional Info: This program will be loosely structured and will not have mentors. Runners of all abilities will have a time, place and a group to meet up to run or walk. We will provide an optional eight week 5K training plan for those that would like to have more structure. For the first four week session we will meet concurrently with our 10K/Half Marathon training program participants so there will be a more advanced workout option available as well.
As part of the Fall Fitnatic program participants will receive the following:
**8 weeks of point eligible group runs, local races and store events to keep you motivated
**New running and walking buddies
**Prizes along the way for meeting point milestones
**15% store discount for the duration of the program (excludes sale items and electronics)
**Private facebook group to motivate and be motivated to attend workouts and events
You can earn points for attending any Fleet Feet fun run or event, as well as any local, in-person race. At the end of the program you can trade in your points for a Camelbak water bottle (10 points), a Fleet Feet shirt (20 points), a Fleet Feet hat (30 points) or a Fleet Feet hoodie (50 points). The participant with the MOST POINTS at the end of the program will earn their program fee back in the form of a store gift card (in the event of a tie we'll draw for a winner).
- Our Weekly Fun Run at 6pm on Mondays at Tipton Park (2 points)
- Fall Fitnatic group workouts on Tuesdays and Saturdays (1 point each)
- Our Monthly Pub Run and Ladies Night (2 points each)
- Any in-person local race (2 points) and bonus points for running a local race in a Fleet Feet shirt (+1 bonus point)
- Participants will receive a calendar with all Fleet Feet events and a listing of points.
Note: Past Fleet Feet training program participants that already have a FitVil account have the option to register for the program and pay with cash or check at the store.
For more information please email Training Program Coordinator Julie Zei (firstname.lastname@example.org).