Run for Hope
10K, 5K &
Kids Fun Run
Saturday, March 26, 2016 @ 10:30 am
Thank you for participating - see you next year!
The 2015 Run for Hope 10K is the second annual race that benefits Home Sweet Home Ministries. The race begins and ends at Home Sweet Home Ministries Warehouse Operations Center (1700 West Washington St. in Bloomington) and runs west along the Constitution Trail. This distance and route offers runners a unique opportunity to race in the beautiful open country of West Bloomington and McLean County. **New this year: we will be adding a 5K! All participants will receive a t-shirt and goody bag with other fun swag. Race starts at 10:30am with awards to be presented immediately following.
Packet pick-up is available at Fleet Feet Sports Bloomington from 3pm - 6pm on Saturday, March 28 or from 9:00am - 10:15am before the race on Sunday.
The 5K awards ceremony will begin at approximately 11:15, the 10K awards ceremony will begin at approximately 12:00. Awards for overall male and female winners, overall masters male and female and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place men and women in the following age-groups in each race:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over
Earlybird Registration through 3/1 $35
Earlybird Lake Run Club Member through 3/1 $33.00
Registration 3/1 - 3/29 $40.00
Lake Run Club Member 3/1 - 3/29 $38.00
Fleet Feet Spring Training Program Participant $30.00
Earlybird Registration through 3/1 $25.00
Earlybird Lake Run Club Member through 3/1 $23.00
Registration 3/1 - 3/29 $30.00
Lake Run Club Member 3/1 - 3/29 $28.00
Fleet Feet Spring Training Program Participant $20.00
- This is a family friendly event with post-race festivities for runners and kids of all ages to enjoy.
- For the safety of all participants absolutely no headphones, strollers or dogs will be permitted on the course.
- T-shirt sizes are guaranteed to all participants registered by March 15.
- Race will be chip timed by It's Race Time - runners will have a chip start and chip finish time.
- Parking is available at the HSHM warehouse and overflow parking is available at Heartland Head Start and Mid Central Community Action. Please DO NOT park on Euclid, West Grove or West Olive.
- Please note that the entry fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Race Director may delay or cancel the event if the conditions on race day are unsafe. In the event of a cancellation no refunds of the entry fee or any other costs in connection with the event will be given. All proceeds (rain or shine) are donated to Home Sweet Home Ministries.
Race questions? Contact Julie Sibley at 309-808-3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being a race sponsor? Contact Matt Drat at 309-828-7356 ext. 268 or email email@example.com