10K, 5K & Kids Fun Run
Save The Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:30 am
The 2020 Run For Hope is the seventh annual race that benefits Home Sweet Home Ministries. The races include a 10K, a 5K and a Kids Fun Run that all begin and end at Home Sweet Home Ministries Warehouse Operations Center (1700 West Washington St. in Bloomington) and run west along the Constitution Trail. These distances and routes offer runners a unique opportunity to race in the beautiful open country of West Bloomington and McLean County.
Packet pick-up is available at Fleet Feet Bloomington from 4 pm - 6 pm on Saturday, March 28 or from 9 am - 10:30 am at HSHM Warehouse before the race on Sunday.
Race Day Schedule of Events
|9:00 am - 10:30 am||Race day registration and packet pick-up|
|10:00 am||Kids Run Starts|
|10:30 am||10K/5K Start|
|11:30 am||5K Awards Ceremony (time is approximate)|
|12:30 pm||10K Awards Ceremony (time is approximate)|
Awards for overall male and female winners, overall masters male and female and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place men and women in the following age-groups in the 10K and 5K:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over
Earlybird Registration through 2/29 $35
Earlybird Run Club Member through 2/29 $33
Registration 3/1 - 3/29 $40
Lake Run Club Member 3/1 - 3/29 $38
Fleet Feet Spring Training Program Participant $30
Earlybird Registration through 2/29 $25
Earlybird Run Club Member through 2/29 $23
Registration 3/1 - 3/29 $30
Lake Run Club Member 3/1 - 3/29 $28
Fleet Feet Spring Training Program Participant $20
Kids 1/2 Mile Fun Run - For Children 12 & Under
Registration through 3/29 $10 (does not include t-shirt)
Kids T-Shirt $5
**New this year: you can save $5 off your race registration fee and select the "no shirt" option - you will NOT receive a race t-shirt
- Kids Fun Run is 1/2 mile, noncompetitive and for children 12 and under only. All finishers will receive a ribbon. T-shirts may be purchased for an additional $5.
- For the safety of all participants absolutely no strollers or dogs will be permitted on the course.
- T-shirt sizes are guaranteed to all participants registered by March 15.
- Race will be chip timed by It's Race Time - runners will have a chip start and chip finish time.
- Parking is available at the HSHM warehouse and overflow parking is available at Mid Central Community Action. Please DO NOT park on Euclid, West Grove or West Olive.
- Don't forget to bring your old shoes and other items to recycle and repurpose!
- Please note that the entry fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Race Director may delay or cancel the event if the conditions on race day are unsafe. In the event of a cancellation no refunds of the entry fee or any other costs in connection with the event will be given. All proceeds (rain or shine) are donated to Home Sweet Home Ministries.
Race questions? Contact Julie Sibley at 309-808-3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors