Due to the uncertainty surrounding Covid-19 the Glow Run will not take place this year
Saturday, September 14, 2019 @ 8:00 pm
Prairie Vista Golf Course
502 W. Hamilton Road, Bloomington
The Fleet Feet Glow Run 5K is a fun event for runners and walkers of all ages with all race proceeds to benefit St. Jude. This is a unique opportunity to run on a golf course at night. Race route is one loop on rolling hills through Prairie Vista Golf Course on the golf cart path. All participants will receive a t-shirt and glow sticks and are encouraged to wear reflective gear and lights, including a head lamp and flashlight. Race starts at 8pm and a fun post-race party will follow the awards presentation. We'll have adult refreshments for those 21 and older sponsored by The PIT Strength and Conditioning and Noodles and Co. will provide salad, pasta, bread and dessert.
Packet pick up is available at Fleet Feet Bloomington from 5 - 7 pm on Friday, September 13 or from 7:00 - 8:00 pm at Prairie Vista Golf Course before the race on Saturday.
Awards for overall male and female finishers and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place men and women in the following ten-year age-groups: 14 and under, 15–24, 25–34, 35–44, 45–54, 55+
- This is a nighttime event with limited visibility. For the safety of all participants the field will be limited to a maximum of 200 runners/walkers. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent at all times. Absolutely no headphones, strollers or dogs will be permitted on the course.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that runners wear a headlamp and bring a handheld flashlight. It is very dark and there is limited visibility on the course.
- T-shirt sizes are guaranteed to all participants registered by 9/1
- Online registration closes 9/13 at 12:00 pm
- Overflow parking is available at the Bloomington Sale Barn with a short walk up Constitution Trail to the Club House.
- Please note that the entry fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Race Director may delay or cancel the event if the conditions on race day are unsafe. In the event of a cancellation there shall be no refund of the entry fee or any other costs in connection with the event. All proceeds (rain or shine) are donated to St. Jude.
Earlybird Registration through 9/1 $25.00
Registration 9/2 - 9/14 $30.00
Lake Run / Tri Club Member through 9/1 $23.00
Lake Run / Tri Club Member 9/2 - 9/14 $28.00
Current Fleet Feet Training Program Participant $20.00
Questions? Contact Julie Sibley at 309-808-3220 or email email@example.com