Dawson Lake Dash
Moraine View State Park, LeRoy
Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 8:00 am
The Dawson Lake Dash is a 3.5 mile road race around the rolling hills of Dawson Lake in scenic Moraine View State Park in LeRoy, Illinois. All race proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society of Central Illinois.
Earlybird Registration through 8/13 $25.00 - includes technical unisex tank top
Earlybird Run/Tri Club Member through 8/13 $23.00 - includes technical unisex tank top
Registration 8/14 - 8/23 $20.00 - no race shirt
Run/Tri Club Member 8/14 - 8/23 $18.00 - no race shirt
Awards for overall male and female winners and 1st - 3rd place men and women in the following ten year age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over
**There will be no race day awards ceremony. Awards can be picked up at Fleet Feet Bloomington starting Monday.
Social Distancing Guidelines
- Limited to 100 participants
- Bib and t-shirt pick-up is available at Fleet Feet Bloomington during regular store hours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday August 20 - 22. Please plan on picking up your bib before race day. There will be very limited bib pick up before the race at Moraine View on Sunday from 7:00 - 8:00 am.
- Course will be open to park traffic.
- In order to accommodate a wave start we must start and finish at the same spot - course is 3.5 miles.
- Shirts are only guaranteed to all participants registered by August 13. We are NOT ordering extra shirts.
- The Race Director may delay or cancel the event if the conditions on race day are unsafe or if given a directive by the State or County. In the event of a cancellation we will offer a partial refund or the opportunity to donate your race fee to the Humane Society of Central Illinois.
- Race questions? Contact Julie Sibley at 309-808-3220 or email email@example.com